If you would like to make a donation, please use the online payment system below:
Your tax deductible donation will allow us to do more to improve oral health in our community through:
- Oral Health Education.
- Community Outreach Events.
- Scholarships to dentists interested in public service.
During calendar year 2017 DCDS Foundation provided:
- 715 toothbrush and toothpaste kits to adults and children at schools and health fairs.
- 6,000 oral health kits to victims of Hurricane Harvey.
- Awarded the first DCDS Foundation Public Health Dentistry Scholarship.
- Donated funds to the TDA Relief Fund.
And since 1998 the Dallas County Dental Society Foundation has had the opportunity to:
- Educate elementary school children in the Dallas Independent School District about oral health.
- Place over 1,800 sealants on second graders in Dallas schools.
- Launch two programs in conjunction with the Dallas Dental Hygiene Society to provide oral health education in schools (ToothTalk) and nursing homes (Senior Smiles) in the Dallas area.
- Provide over $2.3 million in care to more than 4,567 underserved patients at Texas Mission of Mercy held in Dallas since 2004 in partnership with the Texas Dental Association Smiles Foundation.
- Collaborate with Attitudes and Attire™ program to promote volunteers to provide dentistry to Hopeful Smiles™ and Boots to Heels™ programs.
- Currently fifty-five dentists in the Dallas Area are volunteering to provide dentistry to patients in these programs.